Q. Do I have to buy shirts from you or will you print on shirts I provide.
- No, you do not have to purchase items from us, We will try to print on almost anything you will bring us. There is an additional charge from our regular prices and you assume the risk of your items becoming damaged from processes. We can not make guarantees on customer supplied items. Please read our policies page for details on “customer supplied clothing”.
Q. My item was damaged when I received it, can I return it for a new one?
- In most cases,Yes. Refer to our return policy for more information.
Q. How long will it be before I receive my order?
- Our standard production time is 10-15 business days. This time begins after the entire final order has been submitted, and all artwork has been approved. If your order requires shipping to you, please allow for that time as well.
- Rush services are available at an extra fee.
Q. I just received my order and need 1-2 more items, What will it cost?
- If your items were screenprint Apparel, bags, or caps, and you are reordering within 2 weeks the price per item will remain the same as your previous order, and a setup fee of $5 per color/screen will be applied. If your items were embroidered the price per item will remain the same as your previous order, with no setup. If you ordered Promotional Products, you will have to meet the minimum order amount and the price will change according to the quantity ordered at that time.
Q. How do I approve my art proof
- You can choose one of the following methods
- Reply to this mail that contains the art proof, with a statement of Approval that includes the Design Name found on the proof.
- Print, Sign, Scan/Photograph with your phone or another device, then E-mail them to email@example.com or submit the images along with your job order email.
- Print, Sign. Then USPS mail, drop off or submit with your job order at the following address.
Blackmarx 100 spruce Ave. Suite A Cameron, WI. 54822